Monday, June 3, 2013

Time Line of-events, historical, emotional, and otherwise.

So once I stumbled across a Gone With The Wind Timeline by Princess Alicia on fanfic.  I thought it was pretty cool, but lacked some of what I wanted to see in a time line.  So I "borrowed" her idea, and am in the process of creating one.  I am hoping to nail down exact dates, and will focus on some of the more minor characters, who really add to the story.  Some entries will be in a couple of sentences, some a list, and some might contain quotes, that I feel add to the story or mark an important turning point.  Since I am not constrained by Fanfic, I can link to sites on Civil War history I used for verification.  The page should be up by the end of June at the latest.  Please feel free to let me know if I missed something significant.

1 comment: